PSA: Patch Notes For March 2018 Release
Tech I Battleships updated (includes pirate faction and navy faction battleships, does not include special edition battleships)
- +25% cargo capacity
- +20% maximum lock range
Attack Battlecruisers (Oracle, Naga, Talos, and Tornado)
- May now fit Medium Microjump Drives
- -100 power grid
- -15 maximum velocity
- +15 signature radius
- -100 power grid
- -15 CPU
- Gallente Battleship bonus per level: 7.5% to large projectile turret falloff (was 10%)
- +1 mid slot
- -1 low slot
Drake Navy Issue
- Caldari Battlecruiser bonus per level: 10% to Heavy Missile and Heavy Assault Missile damage (was 4% to shield resistances)
- -1 launcher slot
- Minmatar Battlecruiser bonus per level: 7.5% to Heavy Missile Launcher and Heavy Assault Missile Launcher rate of fire (was 5%)
- +12 maximum velocity
- +25 drone bandwidth
- +25 drone bay
- Minmatar Cruiser bonus per level: 7.5% to Medium Projectile Turret damage (was 5%)
- +150 armor HP
- +20 maximum velocity
- -750,000kg mass
- -10 signature radius
- -1 high slot
- +1 mid slot
Balance changes to the Entosis Link Modules:
- Allow remote assistance to subcapital ships with entosis links running (including remote reps)
- Significantly reduced max ranges: 20km for T1 and 50km for T2
- Significantly reduced fitting requirements for the T2 module: 20 power grid and 5 CPU
- +100% sensor strength to any ship with an active cycling entosis link
Balance changes to Sovereignty capture events:
- Increase the score gained per node capture from 5% to 7%
- Reduce the number of starting nodes from 5 to 4
- Increase the random node spawn chance by ~14%
The maximum accumulation of Jump Fatigue (blue timer) has been reduced from 4 days to 5 hours.
- New Chat Backend.
- Constellation and region channels have been removed.
- Player created chat channels are now always in immediate mode (all members are shown in the member list), without any member limit.
- Operators of chat channels can no longer add further operators, change the password, or change the mode of the chat channel. Only the channel owner is now allowed to do those things.
- Removed the option to specify a recruitment channel for corp recruitment adverts. Please use a link in the description, if you want to add a recruitment channel.
- Nanite Repair Paste may now be placed into ammo holds.
- Various under the hood graphics engine optimizations and refactoring to optimize for upcoming improvements and changes to the visuals of the game.
- We have renovated the next set of graphical assets found in deadspace areas and missions, giving them the latest V5 shader treatment.
- Expired the Guardian's Gala Cerebral Accelerators.
- When a player initiates a private conversation with another player, the recipient will now only see the private conversation chat tab after a message has been sent. This should drastically reduce the number of accidental conversations.
- Added the Marshal to Project Discovery rewards.
- Granted the Marshal to those players who have passed the required level in Project Discovery.
- Accounts that are under restrictions preventing trading characters due to prior rulebreaking are now also prevented from extracting skillpoints.
Missions & NPCs:
- Added The Hunt Live Event, running from 20/03 until 03/04.
Introducing the Monitor-class Flag Cruiser, from the CDIA division of CONCORD. Select T2 materials are required as build inputs and the BPCs can be sourced from the CONCORD LP stores.
Amarr Cruiser bonuses per skill level:
- 5% bonus to ship armor hitpoints
Caldari Cruiser bonuses per skill level:
- 5% bonus to ship shield hitpoints
Gallente Cruiser bonuses per skill level:
- 5% bonus to ship agility
Minmatar Cruiser bonuses per skill level:
- 5% reduction in ship signature radius
Flag Cruisers bonuses per skill level:
- 4% bonus to all armor, shield, and hull resistances
- Can use Medium Micro Jump Drive modules
- 99% reduction in powergrid and cpu requirements for Afterburner, Microwarpdrive and Micro Jump Drive modules
- 99.9% reduction in powergrid and cpu requirements for Scan Probe Launcher and Target Painter modules
- 300% bonus to Target Painter optimal range
- 99% reduction in Target Painter effectiveness
- 100% resistance to ECM effects
- 70% resistance to sensor dampener, target painter, energy neutralizer, and energy nosferatu effects
Slots & Fitting
- 1H, 3M, 0L; 0 turrets, 0 launchers
- 0 Rig Slots, 0 Calibration
- Fittings: 3 PWG, 1 CPU
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 9000 / 9000 / 2000
- Base shield resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 90 / 90 / 90 / 90
- Base armor resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 90 / 90 / 90 / 90
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / average cap per second) : 5000 / 500s / 10
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / align time): 220 / 0.6 / 16,000,000 / 13.31s
- Warp Speed: 3.3 au/s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 0 / 0
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 250km / 400 / 12
- Sensor strength: 20 Gravimetric
- Signature radius: 40
- Cargo capacity: 0
- Ammo bay capacity: 10 m3
Shuttles and Capsules now have a 90% reduction to effective distance traveled for jump fatigue accrual.
Structures & Deployables:
- Following a cynosural jump, ships are delayed from tethering by 30 seconds. The tethering delay does NOT impact docking. This tethering delay applies to all cynosural jumps, including normal capital jumping, black ops jumping, and to ships being bridged (it does not affect the ship that opens up the bridge and stays at the origin point). The 30 second countdown begins once the ship loses its post-jump invulnerability (either by manually moving or after 60s). The ship's tether-block timer will be shown in the buff bar UI.
- The standard 30 second station undocking invulnerability now also applies to Upwell Structures. As with stations, this invulnerability is broken if a target is locked, a module is activated or any action is taken to move your ship.
- It is now possible to lock blueprints in corporation hangars within Upwell structures
Added a few characters that may be used in structure names. Structures may now include the following characters in their name:
- A to Z
- a to z
- 0 to 9
- Added visual FX that are played on a structure when is it succesfully completes a repair cycle, or when it is successfully reinforced.
- Structures in Low Power mode will now display reduced docking traffic, exteriors lights, and holograms.
- Corporations may now set their default reinforcement hour/weekday. This will be used when anchoring a new structure (but does not affect structures already in space). Editing this setting requires a character to have the Station Manager corporation role. In the Structure Browser UI, go to "My Structures" tab. Select "Any Profile" from the profile list. Go to the "Corporation Settings" tab
- EVE Voice has been removed
- Added a '?' icon next to the standing value in the Standings section of the Character Sheet. Hovering this will now show the tooltip for Standings.
- Added the Standings tooltip when hovering all entries in the Faction/Corporation/Agent section of the Standings tab in the Character Sheet.
- The Fleet watchlist window now has colour coding
- The Targeting bracket on Fleet mates is purple (the fleet color) rather than yellow
- Text for broadcasts for reps now include what ship type the broadcast came from
- Fleet tags are now displayed on the targets in the target bar
- It is now possible to remove a Fleet tags (from whatever was tagged before)
- The results from ship scans are now organized by slots
- The Show Info window for a solarsystem now has a special tab for structures in the system. Please note that like before, it only lists those structures you have docking access at.
- The HQ listed in Show Info windows for corporation will now be a link
- A tooltip has been added to the standing icon in the show info window to show what that icon is based on (player to player, player to corp, alliance to corp etc).
- If your security status is -2 or lower, the tooltip on your security status in the Character sheet will tell you in which systems the faction police will attack
- There’s now an option to have the Compare tool only list those attributes that differ for the items currently being compared
- The height of the “Duration” drop down in market orders have been increased, so all entries fit without scrolling
- The Salvage option for salvage drones has been moved to the top of the right click menu
- Volume information has been added to the “material input” and “output” tooltips in the Industry window
- The right click options that have been categorized as potentially especially destructive will now have a red ! in front of them. Among other things, we hope this helps to make it easier to differentiate between “Reprocess” and “Repackage”
- Added a "Open Jump Navigation" option when right clicking on the Ship HUD of a jump capable ship.
- The selected item window and jump shortcut now work for Jump Bridges.
- Added a visual display of the 30 second invulnerability timer recieved when changing location (undocking or jumping to a cynosural field)
Defects & Fixes
Drones & Fighters:
- Fighters can now be repackaged.
- When switching ammo types, charges will now always be placed into an existing stack of the same ammo type where possible.
- Fixed an issue where applying a corporate insurance contract to a ship with an existing insurance policy would lead to the cost being paid, refunded and paid again.
- Fixed an issue where the "Federation Navy Sensor Booster" had a 10 second reload time instead of 0.
- Adjusted the distance at which the Osprey hull model switches level of detail.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to rendering issues in character customization screen.
- Corrected an issue with floating damage locations on the Mobile Cynosural Inhibitor.
- Fixed an issue where the Medium Jump Drive visual effect could clip through some ships.
- NPE: Changed some of the text in the first industry career mission so that it is clearer for new players.
- NPE: Fixed the mission text for Gallente Advanced Military 7 of 10 so that it no longer references the Drones skillbook as a reward.
- NPE: Fixed mission texts for Career Military 5 of 10 so that it is the same for all 4 empires.
- NPE: A passkey issue with the acceleration gate in the 5th exploration career mission has been fixed. The passkey itself has also been renamed so that it is clearer what it is when viewed in the default inventory view (where its name is often truncated).
- Fixed an issue with the level 5 mission "Lights Out" so that it cannot be broken with high one-shot DPS.
- Fixed a mission completion issue in the Unauthorized Military Presence mission.
- Fixed mission text in Advanced Military 4 of 10 so that it no longer mentions "remote ECCM".
- Fixed grammar issues in various mission texts.
- Fixed a completion issue in the 'Gate to Nowhere' and 'Minmatar Plot (1 of 3)' missions, and re-enabled the missions.
Science & Industry:
- The jobs tab of the industry window will now display a loading icon when necessary.
- Ice Harvesting Drone II Blueprints and Moon Ore Mining Crystals II Blueprints now will correctly appear under Tech II.
Structures & Deployables:
- Contracts located in unanchored or destroyed Upwell structures are now cancelled correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Decommissioning an Upwell Structure while docked in an NPC station would fail.
- Fixed the contextual menu when choosing what cargohold to track so that the list of trackable bays is properly alphabetized.
- Fixed alignment of icons in Tutorial Videos panel.
- Fixed an issue causing duplicate confirmation windows to appear when changing UI scaling.
- Fixed incorrect sizing of hovered empire seals in Empire Selection view after transitioning from windowed to full screen client.
- Removed the SKINs filter category under accessories for item filters.
- Fixed an issue where the inventory window would open if a corp office is rented or unrented.
- When a kill right against you has its availability changed, its display in your character sheet now updates & you receive a notification about this straight away instead of after relogging.
- Improved clarity of attributes (Capacitor Need Bonus) for High Speed Maneuvering and implants using this skill.
- The "Broadcast Radial Menu" shortcut now works when assigned to a mouse button
- When failing to assign a new shortcut due to the button being already in use, the set shortcut window reopens automatically so a new shortcut can be chosen
- Fixed an issue where there was no difference between the "Set Name" options for an Upwell Structure or a jump clone when right clicking on an existing jump clone in the Character tab of the Character Sheet.
- Mining Upgrade skill and implants now display the CPU Penalty Reduction bonus in the Attributes tab.
- Fixed an issue where tags on brackets in space could become fixed at a single point on the UI.
- The "Too many Blueprints to display" message is now correctly shown at 25k blueprints not 10k.
- Added Arkonor ore in the description of Mexallon.
- The state column in the Structure Browser now shows an icon and tooltip for anchoring structures.
- Stacks of drones in a ships drone bay are now correctly counted when calculating the estimated value of a ship.
- Selecting "Simulate Ship" from a show info window of your own ship now correctly simulates its current fit instead of only the hull.
- The tooltips for fitted rigs no longer incorrectly refers to them as modules.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Subsystem Hold Capacity' tooltip for T3 Cruisers was referring to 'corpses', instead of 'subsystems'.
- Fixed a text issue in "Proteus Module: Covert Reconfiguration", where the Structure Hit Points were refered to as Armor Hit Points
- Switching the incorrect "Sensor Dampening" characteristic to the correct "Small" characteristic on the Chremoas
- Corrected the spelling of Exequror in its description.